Are you curious to find out who watched your Facebook video?
Read this blog to find the answer to the question- can you see who viewed your Facebook video?
Let’s get started!
Can you see who views your Facebook videos 2022?
No, you cannot see who viewed your Facebook video.
In case you are doing a Facebook Live, then you can visit the live stream management page and check who is watching and engaging with your video.
But if the live stream is over, then you cannot see who watched your live video. That is when you can only check the number of viewers and not their names individually.
A recorded version of the live stream is available shortly once it is over.
How to see how many views on Facebook video 2022?
Follow these steps to see the number of views on your Facebook video.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Go to your profile by clicking the profile picture.
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to ‘Edit Profile.
- After that click on ‘View As’. Now you are viewing your profile as public.
- Now all the videos will show the number of views.
Note: Make sure the video is shared as public.
Can you see who viewed your Facebook story?
The Facebook stories may include text, images, videos, GIFs, etc. It is active for 1 day or 24 hours only.
Yes, you can find out who viewed your story. Only you have the right to see who all viewed your story.
Here’s how you can check-
1- Post a story.
2- On top of your feed go to the “Stories” section.
3- Tap on “Your Story.”
4- Your “Story Viewers” will be listed below if anyone has viewed your story yet, else not.
Can you see who views your Facebook Live?
While Facebook Live is ongoing, you can view who all are watching and engaging (like/comment) with it. If you are friends, then you’ll be notified as soon as they start watching. If you are not friends, then you can know when they engage with the video.
After Facebook Live has ended, one cannot see who specifically viewed the video during its live broadcast.
Will someone know if I watched their live video on Facebook after it has ended 2022?
The answer to your question is a big NO!
The person will not know if you have watched their Facebook live after it ended unless you like, comment o,r share it on your timeline.
If you and the video publisher are Facebook friends, they will be notified when you join their Facebook live in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you see who viewed your live video on Facebook?
During the ongoing Facebook Live, you’ll get a notification if your friends watch the video. After the Facebook live ends, you won’t get to know specifically who all watched the video. You’ll get to know the statistics like- the number of viewers, live watch time, geographic location, and demographics of the viewers.
2. How to download a video from Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app and find the video you want to download.
- Tap 3 dots on the top right corner of the video.
- Select ‘Copy link’ and open this website Savefrom.
- Paste the copied link where ‘Paste your video link here is written.
- Next, click on download and choose the video format that suits your requirement.
3. How to post a video on Facebook?
- Tap on ‘What’s on your mind, [Name]?’ at the top of your Feed.
- Click photo/video and choose a video.
- Choose the audience, and press the ‘Post’ button.
4. How to save video from Facebook? (Facebook Video Downloader)
Visit Facebook Video Downloader – Savefrom to save videos from Facebook. To download paste the video link on this website.
5. How to download Facebook live video? (Facebook Live Video Downloader)
- Go to Facebook Live Video Downloader: Getfvid.
- Paste the Facebook live video’s URL you want to download.
- Click on ‘Download.’
6. How to download private video from Facebook? (Facebook Private Video Downloader)
- Visit Facebook Private Video Downloader website: Vidsaver.
- Paste the private video URL you want to download.
- Click on ‘Download.’
7. How long can a video be on Facebook?
The maximum length of the Facebook videos can be 240 minutes or 4 hours.
8. How to copy a video from Facebook?
You can copy the link to the video by clicking on the 3 dots available in the top right corner of the video. Next, tap on ‘Copy Link.’
9. How to do live video on Facebook?
- Go to the Facebook news feed of the page/personal profile/ group wherever you want to go live from.
- Below ‘What’s on your mind, the name’, click on ‘Live Video’ with a red camcorder icon.
- Click on ‘Create New’ and fill in all the details.
- Now you are all set to stream your first Facebook Live.
10. How to save video from Facebook Messenger?
Note: you can’t save videos that were originally posted on Facebook. You can save the ones that were uploaded by someone else’s phone.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Find the conversation with the video you want to save on your phone.
- Hold the video file while it’s still in preview mode.
- Now click on the ‘Save’ option.
Hope this blog answered your query to- Can you see who viewed your Facebook video. Now you can easily watch other people’s videos and they won’t even get to know it.
For all tech-related updates, keep visiting True Tech Journal. This is one place you will find all your answers.